Re: Your #1 place for wasted bandwidth...

Has it occured to you that this isn't a mailing list with the purpose of
addvertising?
 I for one am getting more than a little aggitated at having to delete spam.
I would appreciate it if you would limit your postings to amateur satelite
subjects (the actual reason for the amsat-bb mail list).

w3did@juno.com wrote:

> Would you like some CableTV with your PC?!
> ->Cable TV for Your Computer                                 from $1.00
>
> Maybe some tunes?
> ->FM Radio Tuner Card for your PC                         from $1.00
> BLah blah blah buy this,blah blah, spam mail is good, etc...

 FED UP WITH SPAM!!!
--
KC7YPJ, Ryan Dorman
ICQ #3834602