RE: APRS / MIR TEST

Greetings all from northern Minnesota,

   As ANS News Editor, it is information like Harry's APRS post that I
utilize as base material for the news bulletins. Without this information I
would have virtually nothing to formulate the news bulletins from. ANS-074
has the APRS test as the first  story... it is that important.

I realize that some of you who are subscribed to this bulletin board pay
download fees by the 'bite', and I'm sorry for your download time in this
case. However, Harry's material IS important information,  just as
important as any other posting. Without information like this, the ANS
bulletins are simply not possible.

 Just my opinion.

   --73 Dan NN0DJ--