Wisp & DSP-2232 Problems

Hello Everyone,

I am presently trying to set up wisp for pacsat operation. Systeme is win95
with latest Wisp software. Problems I am having are the following:
1. Wisp doesn't change dsp mod for satellite, wisp says that the tnc has
been initalized
   but the dsp doesn't change.
2. If I set the dsp to the mod I want and run wisp, I can't see any down
link data, looking for a
   all, headers etc, broadcast.. If I run another terminal dumb program,
all data is visable.
   This problem is I don't think a program fault but mine and can't seem to
find the function to          turn on in the software.

Do I have to make a separate file for the dsp 2232 to change commands with
wisp??
I am using KCTT board with ft-736r.
Is there any user groups out there that are using wisp with similar
equipment??

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED..

Norman VE3CJE  grneon@ssm.ca  or ICQ#5725063

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home