LOG programs for satellite

Hi all,
A few of the members of AMSAT-OZ have asked for a logging
program for Windows that is good for satellite QSOs.
I have looked at some programs, but they all seem to
have drawbacks such as - no place for satellite name -
not possible to list both bands used - and so on.
I know that there must be several hundred different
programs therefor I ask you to tell me if you know
a good program for satellite QSO's.
Please answer to my e-mail adress direct. I will compile
the answers and publish on the list later.
vy 73 de OZ1MY/Ib
oz1my@amsat.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home