Drake downconverters

My apologies-- I only recently joined this list.  All this talk about
Drake
downconverters has caught my attention.  I must have missed the original
thread.  Is there an archive somewhere?
An article in some printer material?  A FAQ?(!)  If not, would someone be
so kind as to forward me the details?   Sounds like there's a way to do
microwaves on the cheap and that's sounds good to me!  Perhaps my beloved
FT-726R can be pressed into service well into the new millenium!  :-)

Thanks in advance all.

73 de Joel, W0JDJ
AMSAT #1795

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home