AMSAT Nets anyone?

Hello,
 I've been asked by our "Journal" editor, Russ Tillman, to get together
a list of active AMSAT nets. With the help of the kind folks who put
out the ANS bulletins, a notice asking people to contact me has been
sent out, and replies have come in. However, when checking with KB5MU,
who maintains the AMSAT Web site, there are a lot of nets that haven't
sent in any response.
 So far, there have been notes for the following nets:

	Houston area
	Colorado
	ARK-LA-TEX
	Miss-Lou
	Cowley Co. Kansas
(these are all VHF nets)

 If you are involved in, or know of, an AMSAT net, VHF or HF, a note
to my e-mail address will see it included in the new net listing.

 Please contact me at:

wd9iyt@amsat.org

 Thanks for you help.

Sincerely,