Re: Satellite Lecture at Argonne National Laboratory

Regarding the question from KC7PYJ:

The presentation will be at the main Laboratory site, near Chicago.  However, I am trying to arrange for the presentation to be videotaped so that we can show it here at Argonne-West, which is located near Idaho Falls, Idaho, and possibly also at the Eagle Rock Amateur Radio Club in Idaho Falls.  (I have received an OK from Martin to have the presentation taped and to show it here at Argonne-West.)

73 de Bill, KR8L
Vice President-Idaho, Argonne Amateur Radio Club
AMSAT Area Coordinator for Idaho
AMSAT #8735

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home