Re: APRS/MIR status

Aloha -

Just FYI -

the 13:15 pass of MIR over Hawaii had an active PMS - I saw the HELLO FROM
MIR CREW beacon when I got in to school this morning. So, Whatever happened
was after then...

APRS on MIR from Hawaii isn't particularly productive, all you will see is
yourself :-) at best there is a 30 second overlap to the US West Coast that
may produce a posit from there.... so we don't participate :-)

And Why do APRS when you can upload a message to the PMS :-) :-)

73 - ted - nh6yk

>> Nothing heard on the 1455z pass.
>> Nothing heard on the 1630z pass.

Pearl City High School Science       ted Brattstrom  -- Chemistry & Technology
            Pearl City High School Amateur Radio Club - WH6CVT
                for a glimpse at us: