Re: Lance21/Conifer Preamp report

Hi John

   The Comnet Webb Page has been off the air
for about a week now. I understand that there
E-Mail has stopped also. The only other info
I have is the snail mail address:

         Comnet Wireless, Inc.
         1963 Jasper St., Unit K
         Aurora, CO   80011

      PH#  888-411-6637

John...KD2JF
FN30
#29010
xlr8@worldnet.att.net

At 11:19 AM 3/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 04:28 AM 3/5/98 +0000, John Gordon wrote:
>
>-----------snip---------
>>   All in All I am very happy with the preamp antenna combo.
>>I did notice now with the preamp my noise level is S2 instead
>>of S0 to S1 without it. The preamp comes in a weather proof
>>box while the antenna comes with all mounting hardware.
>>
>> available from: Comnet....Ant.-25.00...Preamp-25.00
>>
>>                               http://www.wirelesscabletv.com
>>                                      1-888-411-6637
>>
>Is this URL correct?  Netscape reports that there is no entry in the DNS.
>Thanks for the help.
>
>John, W2FS

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home