IC-271/471 9600 baud mod.

To Icom 271/471 users:

I'm a new digital satellite user looking for 9600 baud mod info for
Icom's
271/471 pair. I'm currently running Wisp and  trying to figure out  how
to best
control frequency setting and doppler compensation. I don't know if the
Kansas City Tracker / Tuner or Icom's computer serial interface would
work
better and would like to hear from any 271/471 users how they control
their stations.

73,   David Varner  KA0ZIU
         St. Louis , MO.

ka0ziu@ juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home