Re: ICOM CT-16 SATELLITE INTERFACE

 The CT-16 links two Icom radios together through the CI-V serial
control ports so that tuning the radio used for receiving the downlink
will cause the radio used for transmitting the uplink to "track."  If
you use the IC-706 to receive a two meter Mode B downlink, for example,
you could use the CT-16 to link it to an IC-475 for the UHF uplink.
--
Mark D. Johns, K0MDJ (formerly WA0RGV) Cedar Falls, Iowa     EN32sm

Matt J Cassarino wrote:

> Hello-
>
> I was reading the accessories available for my IC-706, pondering
> whether it may one day serve as a Mode V portion, and noted a CT-16
> satellte interface among the accessories. Does anyone know hat it is
> and does ? 73 Matt WV1K

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home