NY Times Article - non-US need to register

Thanks for the hint to the NY Times article.
You may not have recognized that the NY Times unfortunately requires a
registration before one can view the article.

Reading the conditions you will find out that only non-US residents have to
pay for the registration. Which I (as European) will shure not do to view
one article.

Will you be surprised to hear that German newspapers on the web don't
demand cash especially from US citizens to view something which is open
for Germans.

Perhaps one of our american friends like to thank the NY Times in my name
for that friendly guesture.

Ralph T.C. Lampenscherf  DG1EFR             Neuss/Germany

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home