failure at UOSAT-12

i've a problem when receiving UO-12 data telemetry ....

i think my problem is at my modem . i use PacComm Narrowband DFM - TNC ..
and i choice AFSK modulation .

my groundstation could received signal from satellite ... the DCD light is
on .. but CON light still off .. it means my groundstation cannot decode
the signal ...

is there anyone could help us ?

ps : our groundstation already have processed DOVE-17 data telemetry
successfully , but why UO-12 cannot be ?

Best Regards,
Basuki E. Priyanto
"Harmony Of Everything"
e-mail: priya@ITB.ac.id

"I don't believe in astrology.  But then I'm an Aquarius, and Aquarians
don't believe in astrology."
		-- James R. F. Quirk

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home