APRS/MIR test

Im sorry if I am repeating myself, but the objective on Tuesday is to show
the "educational" opportunity of having APRS position packets light up
student interest.  The success of this experiment may lead to future
similar opportunities instead of only these 2 orbits.

I know there is no time to set up any formal demos, but some how try to
incorporate something "school related".

Im going to just hook a TNC and scanner to a computer at my kids school on
the way to work and then when I pick them up that afternoon check the map
and see  what they heard.  All it takes is a few posits on the map and we
can declare success for that school...

OR tell your kids to loggon via internet to any of the APRS web sites to
SEE it live.  That certainly counts!

de WB4APR.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home