Re: Ham Radio a la NY Times

This was surely a very excellent article, and I was amazed at the
author's journalistic skill and research!

I think the article reflects the various facets and developments in Ham
Radio today, and was especially positive about the satellite side of the
hobby.  Hopefully, there will be more articles  like this which will
portray Ham Radio in a positive light, and will continue to educate and
enlighten our non-ham citizenry.

I don't think the mistake about the maximum legal power allowed
detracted one bit from this fine article !!

73 de Jim    K4PYT

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home