SUNSAT LAUNCH?

Hi All. Just read Ken Ernandes' (N2WWD) article in CQ VHF.  Thanks Ken!
 Ken mentioned that the  South African satellite SUNSAT will be launched
on March 8, this Sunday. Concidering the lead time required to get a
magazine printed, I was wondering if  there has been any change in the
launch time? I haven't seen anything mentioned on this BBS or the AMSAT
news bulletins.
 It's encouraging to see that we've got so many amateur radio related
birds in the works. That SAPPHIRE bird with the imaging system using 1200
AFSK really sounds great.
 Once again Thanks Ken. Great article. 73 de Doug KA8QCU

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home