Curve fit help needed

Iím looking for someone with MatLab or Mathmatica to do a curve fit of
measured temperatures for calibration of some P3d thermistors.  We need to
derive as accurate a formula as possible from two series of data.  I have
developed a formula but would appreciate someone working on it further to
refine and make it more accurate.  If you have one of those programs or
another that will calculate a polynomial from independent and dependent
data series please drop me a note.

Jim White
wd0e@amsat.org
jjwhite@bewellnet.com