Log programs for satellite

Hi all,

I promised to tell what answers I got on the question about
logging programs for Windows that took satellite QSO's into account.

Three point at VHF DX by n8vea (N1JEZ, kg8oc,oz1gby)
The program can be downloaded from:
http://www.qsl.net/n8vea/

Two point at Logic 5 by Personal Database Applications
(W0JDJ, KK5DO). It is at:
http://www.hosenose.com

One at a german program (DJ1KM).
It can be found at:
www.aol.com/HamSoft1 or
www.aol.com/dj2hw
How to attain the program at:
www.members.aol.com/dj1km under Software2

One says that NOVA has a logging function built in (WA6LVE)

And finally I was directed to 2nd OP by KL7GRF. This was from
N2NMA.

Thanks for the answers. I will have a look at the programs later.

73 de OZ1MY

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home