Re: radios

There is a mailing list devoted to this radio (and similar) called
Cat-Xcvr@QTH.Net and you can subscribe online at: http://www.qth.net

I do know that one fellow there is presently writing a review for one of
the amateur radio magazines.

--
"I was firing it up into a dummy load and a guy from
Lithuania who was using a crystal set and a grid-dip

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home