GW0RHC

Hi folks,

Before my rotor system went out I had received a sat message from Ken,
GW0RHC.  I need to reply to him.  Does anyone have his e-mail address to
which I can reply.

I have confirmed that it is indeed the AZ rotor position feedback pot that
is bad.  Unfortunately, I cannot manually aim the antennas because the AZ
position display is also affected.  The part has been ordered, but no
telling how long it will take to get here and then the job of taking down
the antennas, rotors, etc.  See you on the birds when I get it all
straightened out.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org