Primestar Freq Needed

Hi All,
I just picked up a what looks to be a perfect round 36" primestar dish. It's
not the funny oval shape like all the other primestar dishes I have seen.
This one is perfect round. Anyway, it still have the dual feedhorn attached
to the dish. I was wanting to know if anybody can tell me what the freq of
this dish would be using the primestar system. I want to know if it's even
close to any of the microwave ham bands, or the satellite TV C band? Can
anybody help me out on this one? 73...

Tim Pickett
kg8oc@amsat.org
Michigan Amsat Area Coordinator