Kiriat Ono, 1 Mar. 998

Hon. Secretary   F. Southwell  G6ZRU
Editor  "Oscar News
40 Downsview, Small Dole,
                       W. Sussex. BN5 9YB
United Kingdom

                                 Tel Aviv,  01 March 1998

Dear  OM F. Southwell  G6ZRU

On behalf of the Israel Amateur Radio Club, allow me to convey our
congratulations, and best wishes to Ron Broadbent, G3AAJ, when he was honored by
the Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB) for "advances in space communication".
Certainly Ron's long service to the members of Amsat-UK and others in the field
of Communication, is outstanding and well deserved.
We wish Ron all the best, and hope that he may be involved as yet in many more
projects in years  to come.

                  With best 73 & Shalom

        	              Joseph Obstfeld,  4X6KJ
                              Honorary  President of  I.A.R.C.
Tel/Fax: 972 3 534 6049	      Membership  Services
E-mail:   josepho@shani.net   I.A.R.U. Liaison Officer

                        Best 73's & Shalom
Joseph Obstfeld  4X6KJ          Honorary President of I.A.R.C.
Post Office Box  873            I.A.R.U. Liaison Officer
Kiriat Ono  55000 Israel        Tel/Fax: ++ 972-3-534 6049
               E-mail: josepho@shani.net
   See our 50th Anniversary page;  http://www.iarc.org/50