Eggbeater (again please) - unclassified

Can someone please send me the link to the 'how to build a 2m "Egg Beater"
' that was circulated here over the weekend.

I have finally done it.

I went to the link, formatted it for printing, hit 'print' and deleted all
the references including the original before the print started. The print
came out 'whacko'! And I've no recollection of the URL as I'd simply
followed the link in the email.

The learning curve was again vertical.

Thanks,

     _  .      Peter R. Ellis, Amateur Radio Op. VK1KEP
   _-' |_|\         at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
  /        \        email: peter.ellis@dao.defence.gov.au
         \/         RNARS Australia (see also http://come.to/rnars/)
VK1KEP:   http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5796/vk1kep.htm
Mine:          http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5796/pre-pers.htm