Re: Unimpressed!

AO-27 which is in it's purest form a "repeater in the sky" collects the
same breed of hams as the
repeaters on the ground.........from poor to very poor.  I travel abt 6
hrs everyday and I even took the 2 meter rig out of the car because of
the poor behavior of hams on repeaters in our area, switched to hf which
during the day is pretty good.  Very sorry Jerry to hear of the problems
as I too have worked AO-27 only a few times because of this child like
behavior.

My answer is to work the digital birds and leave the pack behind.  See
you on KO-23, KO-25 and UO-22........!

Gary/N8AYY

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home