Unimpressed!

I just wanted to thank all the AO-27 users who made the folks in Detroit
using the satellite gateway feel so welcome with their unconstructive
sarcastic comments.   You have managed to alienate them and ruin 2 years
worth of my work trying to promote satellite operations in Southeast
Michigan.  I have for years explained how great the folks on satellites
are.  "Nothing like HF" I said.  Well today sounded more like the 80 meter
good old boys net.  Very impressive!  I apologize to all  in this group who
have manners and act like ladies and gentlemen,  but  I could not let this
behavior go without saying anything.  The leader of the pack is a Area
Coordinator for AMSAT too.  Makes me ashamed to say I'm one.

Thanks!

Jerry N8ULU

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home