SASI sattracker parallel port problem

I have been using the SASI sattracker for several years and have been
very pleased with its operation.I do however have a problem that I hope
that  other SASI users may be able to help with.I have found that after
the SASI device has been used on a particular parrallel port that port
will no longer support a printer.I have found this to be true using two
different computers,three different parallel ports,and two different
printers.I have tried every different BIOS set up config.change  that
you can think of.I would be interested to know what BIOS parallel modes
other uses have found will work with the SASI device.I will very much
appreciate any suggestions or comments.Thank you in
advance..73..Tom..n7mpm

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home