Weather Satellite Receiver

Hi all!

I have not read yet the article by Philip Chien, KC4YER on inexpensive
weather satellite APT reception, on the February issue of "Satellite Times"...

But for those of you "weather satellite addicted" I found a link on the web
that has a technical article on a weather satellite receiver (from Amsat-OZ
people). I find it quite good (the design... Only now I am trying it!!).

The text is half English half Dannish (Dannish part is being translated to
English)... but even the part in Dannish is possible to build with no problems!!

Here it goes...

http://users.cybercity.dk/~ccc15019/engelsk.htm

73,

Paulo, CT1EFS