R: Mir QSL Information

----------
> Da: Kenneth J. Ernandes <n2wwd@mindspring.com>
> A: amsat-bb@AMSAT.org
> Oggetto: Re: Mir QSL Information
> Data: sabato 28 febbraio 1998 17.43
>
> At 10:47 2/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >I LOOKING FOR THE MAILING ADDRESS AND E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR MIR. I MADE
> >CONTACT WITH
> >R0MIR-1 THIS TODAY AND WOULD LIKE TO SEND QSL CARD AND E-MAIL.
> >THANK,
> >RICK DE KC8DMN
> >

> The QSL manager for U.S. Stations is:
>
>         Dr. Dave Larsen, N6CO
>         P.O. Box 1501
>         Pine Grove, CA 95665
>
> You need to include an SASE with your QSL card.
>
> Ken Ernandes
> n2wwd@amsat.org
> http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd

I would like to remember that Dave will QSL only if you have left a message
on the PMS and you say what was the message number.
Does MIR have an email address? I don't think so...
If you would like to leave them a email i am afraid you haven't left any
message ...

Best 73's

Alain De Carolis IZ6BYY (ex IW6PBC)
e-mail iz6byy@amsat.org or alain@advcom.it
home page http://www.advcom.it/users/alain
ICQ UIN 1870256 - PGP Public key avaiable
GSM phone +393388719952

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home