drake 2880 converter

Hello

I have received my converter and crystal.  Before I do the modification I
was wondering; does it make any difference whether I run the dc up the
coax, or run a seperate power line the the converter?
Advantages/disadvanages of each?

Thanks & 73
Bob...W7LRD                                ps
                                                       mode "A" forever

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home