2-Meter/70-Centimer Yagis

I'm looking at a picture in CQ VHF, Oct. 1997, page 14.  The picture
shows 2 dualband Cushcraft antennas mounted on an AZ/EL rotor.
The model no. is A270-10S.

Wonder if the author is on the list, or anyone else that has used this
setup?   Since I already have one of these antennas, I could just buy
another & mount them as in the picture...problem is, I'm not sure what
kind of harness you would use.  Prehaps the person that designed this
array is on board and can give me some help on that.

Thanks, & 73 de Bill, N4DH

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home