PHOTO ALBUM

QST QST Calling all Satellite Operators

I am presently preparing to start a PHOTO ALBUM of satellite operators on my
Internet home page.  Submit your GIF or JPEG format photo via e-mail to me
at:

k9slq@parlorcity.com

You will eventually find your photo and that of your comrades at:

http://www.parlorcity.com/k9slq

If you do not have means to capture a computer graphic file you can send a
snap shot print to me and I will scan it.  Do not to forget to include your
name, callsign and email address.    Send photo to:

Wayne Grove K9SLQ
1025 W. Lancaster St.
Bluffton, IN  46714

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home