Subject: Re: No More Mode "A" Please.
Author:  k0hb@juno.com (Hans Brakob) at AMWAY
Date:    2/26/98 4:06 AM

Additional Header Information:
Sender: owner-amsat-bb@amsat.org
To: n8ocx@lisco.net
Cc: g3rwl@AMSAT.org, amsat-bb@AMSAT.org
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:06:06 -0800
From: k0hb@juno.com (Hans Brakob)

---------------------------------

N8OCX wrote a jeremiad which included:

> It just shows that there are a lot of HF operators that are
> Satellite operator Wanna-Be's.

At some time or other *everyone* is a "Wanna-Be", and "Mode A" is
a good vehicle to whet their interest.

You admit that you yourself were first drawn in by this mode, but
now that *you* have *moved up*, screw those damned "Wanna-Be's"?

73, de Hans, K0HB

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home