Cheap Two Meter Xverter

I noticed that Ten Tec has brought out a 2 meter transverter kit for
under $150.  This may provide a relatively cheap way to become
operational on satellites.

I've not had any experience with this particular Ten Tec kit, but my 11
year old son built their $60 shortwave receiver.  I was extremely impressed
with the quality of the kit.  The instructions were very clear, alignment
was simple, the radio worked the first time and a very professional looking
enclosure was provided.

If the 2 meter transverter is of the same quality, this may be a real
opportunity
for those who wish to become active on satellites.

73,

John, W2FS

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home