RE: Comnet Equip New/Used?

       I spoke with Shana Delong of Comnet
and asked about the package that is available.
This was her reply:     Drake 2880...New       25.00
                                    Lance 21 Antenna   Used      25.00
                                    Conifer 15db Preamp   New   25.00

   Note: According to Shana prices on the webb page
             are incorrect and will be changed.

   As I already have a Drake 2880 That I modified
I only ordered the Antenna and preamp for 25.00
each. I will keep the BB informed of how it all works
when I receive them.

John...KD2JF
FN30
xlr8@worldnet.att.net