Callsigns using 9600 sats?

Hi,

Does anyone know of an existing automated method of collating a list of
callsigns using the 9600 birds?  I thought it would be interesting to see
which stations are active in a given region (eg which VK6's are using the
sats), and an automated method is preferable to manually writing down those
callsigns that appear in the PB: list etc!

I have written a small program that analyses the PB: list, but want to make
sure I'm not re-inventing the wheel before I go much further.

Thanks,

Chris VK6KCH

 |  Chris Hill            email : vk6kch@amsat.org |
 |  CRH Telnet PTY LTD          A.C.N. 008 922 530 |
 |  Phone : +61 8 9354 8416  Fax : +61 8 9354 8826 |