Re: Help. Call Sign needed

For what it's worth, I was told recently on another list that the FCC
computer that processes ham applications, and runs the database, is
down.  New licenses have apparently not been processed since 10 Feb
1998, according to this source, whom I consider a good one.  Worse, they
don't know when it'll be back up.

Online services like QRZ that snag the nightly updates, well they have
their usual database.  Just no license processing.

Good luck, Gerry
n5jxs@tamu.edu
John Heath wrote:

> Need to find the call for a recently licensed ham
>
> Adrian Carnes
> 3870 Red Doc Road
> Lancaster
> SC 29720
> USA
>
> Need his call to put on his Sputnik Award.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home