assign e-mail and document of satellites

Hello Listserv or Supervisor of AMSAT Organization and all ham in the
world
I 'm Sublieutenant Dechar Locharonenkij callsign ham of Thailnad HS0MQQ.
I working staff Sublieutenant of Defense Space Center for Ministry Of
Defense
Department Thailand. I want document of satellites of ham and All News.
my friends of me Mr.Tanan Rangseeprom HS1JAN guide assign e-mail of
AMSAT.
Please assign e-mail of me , e-mail of Mr.Tanan and e-mail of Radio
Amateur &
Telecommunication Club of South East Asia University (RATCSEAU) to
e-mail
of amsat organization. (hs0mqq@amsat.org , hs1jan@amsat.org and
ratcseau@amsat.org)
Thank You 73
Sublieutenant Dechar Locharonenkij , HS0MQQ
Mr.Tanan Rangseeprom , HS1JAN
and member of board for Radio Amateur & Telecommunication Club
of South East Asia University (RATCSEAU)

home page of me http://home.asiaaccess.net.th/~aoumapon/mod/dechar.html
home page of Mr.Tanan
http://home.asiaaccess.net.th/~aoumapon/tn/tanan.html
Home page of RATCSEAU