Need loan of KCT or Exchange for ...

Hi,

does anyone have a Kansas City Tracker (with Tuner) that they are not using?

I am looking to either loan one or exchange one for either:

     TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 (built and working)
     LL Grace DSP-12

I need one to test some code that I have written in Java that will interface
to the KCT on WIndows-95 and to also look at developing a driver for Linux.

Obviously,  it would be better if you are in the UK.  But I may be able to
organize something if you are in the US.

Thanks,

John Melton  g0orx/n6lyt

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home