Mode L/S

We have a few people with L/S capability and acouple who are working on S
downlink capabilty here in SW Missouri and, I think I could encourage more,
if there was a satellite to use. With the smaller antennas portable
operations at some hamfests and other gatherings would seem more appealling
to them.

I know  L band is not that common now, but I thought I'd speak up for this
area and let people know that we are active up there to some degree.

Jeff Riff
AA0ST
AA0ST@AMSAT.ORG

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home