Help needed in Poland

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:11:49 -0600 (CST)
From: Jan Gromadzki <jgrom@medianet.pl>

Hi everybody!
I'm starting with APRS in Warsaw, Poland, Europe. I use two packet
controllers PK96 and DSP232, two Icoms: 228H and handheld and two
computers running WinAPRS 2.11 /unregistered!..as yet/. I can see myself
on the map of Warsaw, can talk to me, but it isn't enough, I would like to
see somebody else.

I tried AltaVista and Yahoo, to no avail - all links lead to USA only.
So, help me please, gimme some european links, APRS band plan for
Europe, links to map sites covering Europe, anything!
73!
de Janek SP5ALQ ko02me

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home