Help needed in Poland

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:11:49 -0600 (CST)
From: Jan Gromadzki <jgrom@medianet.pl>

Hi everybody!
I'm starting with APRS in Warsaw, Poland, Europe. I use two packet
controllers PK96 and DSP232, two Icoms: 228H and handheld and two
computers running WinAPRS 2.11 /unregistered!..as yet/. I can see myself
on the map of Warsaw, can talk to me, but it isn't enough, I would like to
see somebody else.

I tried AltaVista and Yahoo, to no avail - all links lead to USA only.
So, help me please, gimme some european links, APRS band plan for
Europe, links to map sites covering Europe, anything!
de Janek SP5ALQ ko02me