70cm Mir Contact

Just had a nice chat with Andy KC5VCF onboard Mir on the 70cm QSO channel.
He's looking forward to picking up the mic for contacts on his free time.
He's been up at least once a day for the last couple of days now, so it
looks like we've got a real ham on the last Mir mission. Seems like he enjoys
ragchewing more than massive contacts so I guess that will make it more fun
for us down here too.

Equip: FT736 12watts @ KLM 18c 5400az/el  437.925 down 435.725 up
       + - dopppler correction in 10 memory channels with offsets 151.4 tone

73

Allen Emer
Amsat #30942

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home