Re: JUNO trailer on msgs

Gary I ran across your message on a computer here at work but my home
system is set to delete any messages with JUNO in the address, subject,
or body of the message, and there are lots and lots of people out there
doing the same thing since JUNO is the source of a large percentage of
bulk e-mail SPEW. If I was you I would get another provider, there are
many ISP's that filter out Juno from their entire systems also, so many
people never even get Juno posts.

--
Dale Ireland 47.7N 122.7W
Astronomy Web Page, http://www.drdale.com