Re: JUNO trailer on msgs

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 01:11:33 -0500 "Gary L. Memory"
<101365.1113@compuserve.com> writes:

>In reality, this "JUNO trailer" is*most likely* the result of stuffing
>in the signature file in the particular users own computer.  When >the
E-Mail software was loaded, a signature file was likely (as is >common)
filled with an ad.  The user needs to take the >responsibility to
edit/change their own sig file cause nobody
>else is gonna do it for em.
>
>Cheers!
>
>Gary Memory, F/N7BRJ
>101365.1113@compuserve.com

WRONG!! O'wise one!:-) My sig file was and is empty and it still gets put
there. The server is tacking it on all JUNO mail comming through it.

David Leeper.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home