Re: JUNO trailer on msgs

K0BLT: Hello Frank and other JUNO-ites--Do you know that a copy of a JUNO
promo was attached at the end of your message? (See below) I discovered
the same pomo is attached to my messages. I complained to the president
of JUNO about it but of course got only their automated answering file.
Am also marking him for a copy of this message. Am also sending this, to
the bb, another ham net and some JUNO members I know. Maybe if a lot of
us complain about it, they'll stop it.  73 Steve W2ZBY

On Sun, 08 Feb 1998 19:20:35 EST k0blt@juno.com (Frank A. Cahoy) writes:
>Greetings to all,
>
>I have been struggling to work some DX on AO-10 but my 25 watts and
>100 ft. of 9913 are a major handicap.  Does anyone out there have a 70
>cm. amp they are currently not using and would be willing to sell?  I
>need something compatible to the Yaesu FT-790 (25 watts out , key
>down)  Thanks for the bandwidth and 73 to all.
>
>Frank K0BLT
>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com Or call Juno
>at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home