WT0N Silent Key

On behalf of the entire staff here at Grove Enterprises and the worldwide
magazine staff of Satellite Times magazine I want to send our deepest
condolences to BJ's family and the entire AMSAT organization on the loss of
an outstanding ham, friend and supporter of satellite monitors/operators
everywhere. We will miss his weekly contributions that have meant so much to
so many in the satellite hobby worldwide.

73 old friend de N5FPW,

Larry Van Horn
Managing Editor
Satellite Times magazine

Satellite Times Magazine - We cover space from LEO to GEO and beyond.
ST Home Page: http://www.grove.net/hmpgst.html
Telephone: 704-837-9200; Fax: 704-837-2216, Toll Free 800-438-8155
Brasstown, NC USA: 35 deg 2'46.3"N, 83 deg 56'28"W

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home