WT0N SK

W0SXU said:

> Dear Mike and all:

> I was shocked to hear this morning that my old pal BJ passed away.

> BJ was and is a free spirit, a bright candle in a dark world!  We are
> all much poorer for his passing.  I am sure that the Lord has his arms
> around BJ and is welcoming him to a better place.

> There but for the grace of God goes all of us so lets just be a little
> more patient and kind to everyone we meet!

> 73 to BJ, I am going to miss you my dear friend!!

> In mourning,

> Patrick Durgin
> W0SXU

"Life is like a car, it can only run on one thing;
   life can only run on happiness, and it must
   not stall on depression.

 So go as fast as you please,
   for there are no speed limits in a world of smiles."

BJ broke all the speed limits!

73, de Hans, K0HB

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home