WISP32 vs WISP16 Station Position

I finally got with it and downloaded the files last week for WISP32.  I
got everything going and found that the satellites are where they should
be but I am not.  I even put my city, Fort Lauderdale, in and it isn't
where it should be.  I have the luxury of doing a compare from one
version to another with two computers side by side, and the older version
seems to put me where I am with respect to the satellites correctly, the
new one doesn't.

I put my lat/lon N/W correctly, but to double check I put my city in.
They don't match at all, and neither matches the older version of WISP.
I do have my 'set tz=est5edt' in autoexec.bat, and it shows up when I hit
'set'.  This has worked with my older WISP too so shouldn't be a problem.

What am I doing wrong?  Thanks,

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home