Re: orbs$038.2l.amsat

On Mon, 09 Feb 1998 19:19:37 EST, John W Lee wrote:

>I usually take  a screen editor and delete everything above the first
>satellite line and everything after tha last satellite line. Then the
>satellite program seems to read all  the info without getting those
>annoying error messages!

So far, I've been saving the messages as amsat.kep, then editing that
file and from the various responses from people, I guess I will
continue to edit the file after I save new elements into it. It's not
difficult, but I was just wondering if that was really needed or not.
Thanks for all the replies.
--
Read about the anti-spam boycott of amazon.com
http://www.news.com/News/Item/0%2C4%2C17499%2C00.html

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home