Re: Fwd: Karl - Heinz Graf <grafx@ibm.net>: [Fwd: "John DiStefano" <ke3su@AMSAT.o...

HI all,    Well, I tried to get everyone so we can do a little educating
here.  I would hope
that the next time you get a message like the one below, that you could check
out
one of the following URLs:

http://snopes.simplenet.com/spoons/faxlore/mydek.htm
for urban legends, folklore, or fractured facts or

http://kumite.com/myths/
for virus hoaxs

This one sounded suspicious to me, so I checked and the address above actually

goes right to it.  You can go to the homepage reference at the bottom to get
the
"real" starting bookmark.  Be warned...the first time I found this site, I
spent the
next two hours reading about things I thought were false that were true and
proven
and things that I thought were true that were so much malarkey.

    Hopefully, we can all start spreading the right word.  Ham's usually do!
:^) Next
time you see some outrageous claim like this, and you have even a hint of
impropriety,
please feel free to check out the two URLs above.
                Terry
  Terry Lee Moore                       office (303) 624-1972
  tlmoor2@uswest.com       KC0BCP       pager  (303) 251-3939
  Anarchy breeds dictatorship.  As Patrick Henry put it, 'If
  we don't govern ourselves wisely, we will be governed by
  despots.'" - Stephen Covey, Principle-Centered Leadership

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home