Re: Yaesu FT-847

Whoever buys one of these rigs and wants to use it with the KCT, please get
in touch with me so we can set it up in KCT.INI and RR.INI. It should be
fairly easy, but as with the IC821, there may be a slight modification to
the expected Icom command structure.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org

Chris Setla wrote:

> Apparently this unit is already available in Canada according to a
> couple of the dealers websites. It's listed at around $2650.00 CDN.
>
> One source is: www.norham.com
>
> Can't say I'm all that excited about it yet considering they dropped the
> ball when it came to converter interfacing which really should have been
> built in from the start. The lack of space for an additional module for
> 1.2ghz is also sadly missing but not all that big of a deal.
>
> Regards
>
> Chris Setla VE4SET
>
> Kevin Muenzler wrote:
> >
> > On Saturday, February 07, 1998 9:32 AM, Dennis Jakubisin[SMTP:Dennis.Jakubisin@mci.com] wrote:
> > > Any new word on this new transceiver?  <snip>
> > > Hope it makes it to the U.S. in time
> > > for the Dayton Hamvention, I would like to see one up close.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home